Do you have a passion for the culinary world with an understanding of the importance of delivering knowledgable advice and high quality products to customers?
Ranch House Meat Company Inc. in Shaunavon, wants you to join their team!
MASTER BUTCHER / SAUSAGE MAKER
• You are a butcher with vocational and/or technical training OR minimum 2 years of work experience, some in an industrial/wholesale setting.
• You must be able to assemble/disassemble all department equipment, operate a band saw, meat grinders, bowl cutters and sausage making equipment, and have efficient knife skills in deboning, trimming and preparing meat cuts and sausages.
• You will follow Canadian Industry standards in meat cutting and apply Canadian and European sausage formulation/creation techniques, a knowledge of spices and ingredients functionality and trends is also needed.
• You will have experience working in a cold, physically demanding environment where standing is required for extended periods.
• You will provide outstanding service to our customers by sharing your knowledge on the variety of beef, poultry, and pork products that Ranch House offers. As the ideal candidate, you will take pride in providing our customers with superior cuts of meat products.
We offer a clean and safe work environment for the successful candidate. Strong communication and customer service skills will be an asset in providing our customers with prompt and courteous service.
A competitive salary is being offered along with opportunities to learn, develop and advance throughout the organization.
Please email resume and cover letter with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org by NOVEMBER 30, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com