Service in the Meat Industry starts at the gate and ends at the plate. It doesn’t matter what facet of this industry you work in or are a part of, Marketing and Merchandising championed through service are important to it. Teachers of the trade are always harping about never having a second chance to make a first impression and nowhere does this ring more true than with the food industry. Important to consumers is not just the quality of the product but also the quality of meat items and the service they receive.
So, topics of this module cover a variety of concerns and ideas with respect to delivery of products and quality service.
Quality Customer Service:
- What is Marketing
- What is Merchandising
- Quality Products and their connection to Customers
- Product Appearance, Presentation, and Service
- Customer Service Strategies
- Technical modes of Communication
- Customer Satisfaction and Retention
- Personalized Service
- Reward Programs
- Etiquette and Behavior
- Catering to difficult Customers
- Human Relations