This notice is to inform all previous Meat Industry users of the Meat Force Web Site owned and operated by the (CPMCA) regarding the following upgrades and changes to our site.
- All users must now first of all register to use the job posting, resume posting and blog. The easiest way to do this is to post a job or a resume. The system will automatically create an account for you. This is automatically sent to our office for approval. Once you have an account, if you want to post another new job, or edit the existing job, you can login with the link top right. Use the career’s tab and pull down menu to access job postings and resume uploading.
- After posting your job, our office will again be automatically notified and your job posting will be cleared and will appear on the bottom left corner of our home page, and on the job listings page. These first 2 steps are to ensure that your posting is from a legitimate company or store.
- Job and Resume postings are application deadline date controlled, therefore a reminder is sent out to the user that the posting when it expires. An e-mail address is also provided so the user can contact our office in case your advert requires renewal.
- Individual meat cutters may also post their resumes on our site for businesses to view. For security reasons only businesses registered to use the site will be able to see the resume files.
- We now have a WHATS NEW page where we will post changes to our site or other Industry related news.
- TRAINING MANUAL: You do not have to register to purchase our training manual which is now posted on the site and is accessed on the main page (center) or via the TABS with reviews of each of the chapters. Purchase of the manual is available on line through a secure system. Payment can be made by all major credit cards or by the purchase of a pre-paid credit card. Again, once your payment is approved you are notified automatically and your order is generated (about 2 weeks)
- MEAT BLOG: We encourage Meat Industry operators and employees to use our Blog to share what’s happening or post new developments from your industry sector.
- The DASHBOARD at top of the main page allows access to specific content for employers or jobs posted. When logged in to the system, employers see their current job postings, and current resumes that are available to them. Individuals see available jobs and their own resume posting for editing purposes.
Thank you for using the CPMCA Meat Force website.
Ken Jakes Secretary / Treasurer, CPMCA