Elora Road Meats
Elora Road Meats has been serving the farming community and retail customers since 1976.
Elora Road Meats has been serving the farming community and retail customers since 1976. As a full-service butcher, we process animals from farm to table, all in one facility. Now under new management we are looking to expand our team!
Elora Road Meats is looking to hire an experienced butcher or an apprentice.
As a butcher you will need to:
- Breakdown Beef, Pork, and Lamb into specific customer cut instructions (wild game as per season)
- Complete general equipment and cleaning maintenance
- Be able to lift up to 60Lbs
- Asist with customer service as needed (retail and phones)
- Asist with other shop tasks as needed
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 to 5 years experience as a butcher with a strong familiarity of the various cuts of meat per animal.
- Experience slaughtering livestock
- Food Safety certificate (will send for training if needed)
This position will be full-time Monday-Friday (possible Saturday if busy).
A note for potential apprentices: If you are interested in an apprenticeship, minimal/no experience is needed, but a grade 12 is mandatory to start the registration process.
Starting wage is dependent on experience and knowledge.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or bring your resume into the shop!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org