Website Fortinos (Major MacKenzie 2023) Ltd.
FORTINOS (Major Mackenzie 2023) LTD.1000566596 Ontario Limited
2911 Major MacKenzie Drive
Job Title: Full Time Artisan Butcher
passion & commitment to customer service is a key driver for our Company
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and welcoming experience.
· To serve customers from the service meat counter, and respond to any inquiries, requests and complaints ensuring courteous customer relations at all times;
· To actively engage customers in a friendly manner to promote service counter meat products, offer meal solutions, product knowledge and cooking tips;
· To recommend and sell customers meat products using suggestive selling skills;
· To set up, take down and maintain the service counter;
· To prepare specialty meat cuts as per customer specification, ensuring the quality and cut complies with Company standards;
· To ensure that the safety and sanitation of the department meet with Company policies and standards;
· To perform other duties, as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
· Proven exceptional customer service abilities;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Must be a certified meat cutter/butcher;
· Minimum 3 years’ experience cutting rail beef, veal, pork and lamb in a retail meat environment;
· Hours of work are 40 hours/ week made up of 4 days of 10 hour shifts every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (days, afternoons, evenings).
· PAID FOR 40 hours/ week at regular time.
Interested applicants please forward you resume to:
Antonio Portaro, Owner/ Operator of the Franchisee
Fax: (905) 417-0489
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “FORTINOS” trademark(s) by Loblaw Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.