Website Fortinos (Upper James 2004) Ltd
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized experience.
· To receive, store and cut meat ensuring the quality of meat and cut complies with Company standards;
· To store meat on trays in an orderly fashion in preparation for wrapping;
· To ensure that the safety and sanitation of the department meet with Company policies and standards;
· To serve customers in an efficient and friendly manner;
· To respond to any customer inquiries, requests and complaints ensuring courteous customer relations at all times;
· To perform other duties, as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Must be a certified meat cutter/butcher;
· Minimum 3 years’ experience cutting rail beef, veal, and pork in a retail meat environment;
· Must be flexible to work a combination of shifts, including nights, evenings, and weekends.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org