Fortinos (Upper James 2004) Ltd
To assist with the efficient functioning of the Meat department, providing customers with the best quality meat products, ensuring courteous, timely customer service.
passion & commitment to customer service is a key driver for our Company
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized experience.
· To cut meat and ensure production is moved efficiently from the receiver to the meat cutter and then to the wrapper;
· To respond immediately to any customer inquiries, requests and complaints, ensuring courteous customer relations at all times;
· To be responsible for and to maintain the condition of all fresh counters, freezers and coolers in the Department;
· To direct and supervise staff in the absence of the Meat Manager and train all new hires;
· To ensure the safety and sanitation of the Meat department at all times;
· To assist with Meat department scheduling ensuring the strict control of costs;
· To be responsible for placing product orders as required;
· To perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Flexibility to work a variety of hours which include days, evenings, night shifts, and weekends;
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
· Accept responsibility for fresh meat production;
· Three to five years’ experience in the retail meat industry;
· Prior management experience a definite asset;
· Grade 12 Diploma with a Meat Cutter Apprenticeship Certificate;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants please forward you resume to: