FORTINOS (PLAINS RD) LTD.
MEAT CUTTER- FULL TIME
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized experience.
- To receive, store and cut meat ensuring the quality of meat and cut complies with Company standards;
- To store meat on trays in an orderly fashion in preparation for wrapping;
- To ensure that the safety and sanitation of the department meet with Company policies and standards;
- To serve customers in an efficient and friendly manner;
- To respond to any customer inquiries, requests and complaints ensuring courteous customer relations at all times;
- To perform other duties, as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be a certified meat cutter/butcher;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience cutting rail beef, veal, and pork in a retail meat environment;
- Must be flexible to work a combination of shifts, including nights, evenings, and weekends.
Interested applicants please forward you resume to:
Paul Anderson, Owner/ Operator of the Franchisee
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com