Website Harmony Beef Company Ltd
Harmony Beef produces high quality beef
The Meat Cutter is tasked with cutting beef products in a precise and correct manner as defined by Harmony Beef.
Also responsible for ensuring that sanitation standards are enforced in maintaining the cleanliness of work areas and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Cuts meat based on specifications defined by Harmony Beef
· Sharpens tools such as knives or meat saws
· Follows sanitation standards to prevent meat contamination.
· Complies with safety work guidelines and food safety policies at all times
· Works well under pressure and meet the demands of the business with professionalism
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision but also comfortable in a team environment
· Other duties as assigned
· General and Vocational College Certificate on Meat Cutting is preferred
· 1 year meat cutting experience in a food processing plant or any related industry is required
· Able to speak and write English
· Available to work on any shifts
· Regular and dependable attendance is essential
· Strong compliance to safety procedures and guidelines
· Must be able to listen and follow directions
· Must have reliable transportation as the plant is not accessible to public transportation
· Can lift a minimum of 20lbs
Location: Harmony Beef Company Ltd.
260036 Range Road 291 Rocky View County AB
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org