Website Parkhill Meats
Slaughterhouse, whole sale and retail meat manufacturer
Business address: 3900 Elginfield Road, Parkhill, London, On N0M 2K0
Terms of employment: permanent position
The language of work; English
Wage: 22.5 CAD/ hour
Title of the position: Butcher-Retail and wholesale
· Perform all butchering skills for lamb and beef including
o Cut, trim, and otherwise prepare standard cuts of meat for sale at self-serve counters or according to customers’ orders
o Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines
o Prepare special displays of meat.
o Shape, lace and tie roasts and other meats and may wrap prepared meats
o Manage inventory, keep records of sales and determine amount, product line and freshness of products according to company and customer requirements
o Ensure food storage conditions are adequate
o May supervise other butchers, or meat cutters.
o May receive and process meat from supplier, inspection it for safety and defects.
· A minimum of 3 years of continuous working experience.
· Satisfactory English.
· Completion of High School Diploma.
· Completion of a college or other meat cutting training program is preferred.
· Trade certification and/or assessment of qualification is preferred.
Location of work (Parkhill town, North of London -Ontario)
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free: 1 855 634 4400 or (519) 293 3000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com