Website R. Denninger Limited
Denninger's Foods of the World
Company: R. Denninger Limited / Denninger’s Foods of the World
Business information: Denninger’s is a specialty food company with 5 retail locations and a
manufacturing plant employing approximately 300 people across Southern Ontario. Our retail stores
offer a range of fresh and smoked sausages, hams, bacon, burgers, soups, casseroles and salads, all
manufactured at our plant, as well as grocery, cheese and bakery items.
Business Address: 284 King Street East, Hamilton, ON, L8N 1B7.
Work Location: 55 Brant Street, Hamilton, ON L8L 4C7
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
● Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
● Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
● Prepare production and other reports
● Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
● Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
● Supervise, coordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
● Establish methods to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities with other work units
● Identify, evaluate, control and prevent hazards at all stages of the food production process
● Give input to product development and be involved in the development of new product
– Education: Completion of secondary school is required
– Experience: A minimum of two years of experience in the food, beverage or associated products
processing industry are required.
– Three years experience in butchery and sausage making is a strong asset.
– Certification as “ Fleischermeister (Butcher –master craftsperson)” or equivalent experience is a strong asset.
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, attention to detail, work under
pressure. Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation. Refrigerated
-Personal Suitability: Flexibility, organized, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills.
-Ability to supervise : 5-10 people.
-Work Setting: Meat-food processing and /or packing plant/establishment
-Worker Supervised: Process control and machine operators, food and beverage processing.
Salary: $27.50 hourly, 30-44 Hours per week.
Benefits: Dental insurance, extended medical insurance, discounts on products and Deferred Profit
Sharing Plan (Retirement Plan).
Important Information: Flexibility on schedule is required. The worker will be required to work from 6 to 8 hours a day between 5:30 AM and 3:00 PM, weekend work and overtime may be required, according to business needs.
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 284 King St. E. Hamilton, ON, L8N 1B7.
R. Denninger’s Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity and dignity in the workplace. If you are contacted by R. Denninger Limited regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com