JACQUES CORNELIUS MEYER
18 Carnation Road, Primrose, Germiston Tel: +270847447847 firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Trained and experience fire fighter including Rookie qualification, basic ambulance course, advanced base rescue, confined space rescue, search and rescue diving.
· Trained and experienced butcher/meat cutter.
· Experienced converting technician
· Proven skills in factory managements and machine maintenance, making of machines, plants and welding.
· Proven skills in meat cutting, preparation and presentation dealing with lamb, pork, beef and venison products..
· Professional communication skills, including fluency in English and Afrikaans.
· Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and internet.
Centurion Fire and Ambulance Services 1999 – 2002
Spar Supermarket February 2002 – March 2002
Hennops Park Butchery April 2002 – Feb 2003
Hokkai Butchery February 2003 – June 2004
Plastic Extrusion June 2004 – March 2005
Rides Supervisor March 2005 – December 2005
America, Atlanta, Georgia
Moritz Manufacturing Enterprises CC June 2007 – May 2014
Coverting Technician & Factory Manager
Managing staff of 20
Despatch and receiving
Custom build machines
Labour dispute resolution
CCMA arbitrations and hearings
Designs and sketches for new custom machines
Welding (CO2 and stick)
General machine repairs
Self Employed July 2014 – Current
Leader Fire Fighter January 1998 –December 1998
Boksburg Fire Fighting College
Meat Cutting Technician Grade II February 2001 – February 2002
Apex Training Centre
Copy of Certificate is attached hereto
*References available upon request.